HOW TO LIVE IN PROGRESSIVE PROSPERITY
Progressive Prosperity is a prosperity that never ends. Here are some points that will take you into the realm of progressive prosperity!
Train your mind in a CERTAIN WAY!
- Philippians 4:8, Philippians 2:5, Proverbs 23:7
Tame your tongue, so that your mouth can speak in a CERTAIN WAY
- James 3:5 – little member but
- James 1:26 – if you don’t tame your tongue you deceive your heart
- Proverbs 18:21 – death and life
- Proverbs 12:18 – tongue of the wise brings healing
- 1 Peter 3:10, keep tongue from evil
- Proverbs 15:4 – a gentle tongue is a tree of life
Train your hand to sow in a CERTAIN WAY.
- Ecclesiastes 11:6
Thanksgiving must be Gratitude at the max
- 1 Thess. 5:18 – in everything gives thanks
- 1 Chro. 16:8 – give thanks unto the Lord make known his deeds among the people
- Ephesians 5:20 – giving thanks always for all things unto God
You must follow God’s instructions.
- Genesis 12:1-5 & Deut 28:1-12
Any famine that tries to come in your life, will produce a moment for extravagant PROSPERITY.
- Genesis 26:12 – Isaac sowed in famine and received same year an hundredfold
Your fear about money will be drowned in progressive Prosperity.
- Psalm 1:1-3
Your financial future, You will not be able to explain!
- Jer. 29:11 NIV- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
Remember, You must constantly build a strong Foundation
- Proverbs 24:3-4 – through wisdom a house is build
- Proverbs 24:14 – So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.